Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Study Days

Hi everyone I have been in Brisbane about 3 days. Days here are still very early and still like I am in vacation like those days. Guess classes will be starting next week and looking towards it. It is still no internet connection at home and I need to be in McD or Yi San's Office to go online. Will be back active maybe around next week. Anyway Brisbane now are moderately cold. Wearing Jumper as usual and getting a hot bath. Very new into Australia environment and feeling excited about it. Will blog more once I have internet connection. I still owing myself a Penang Trip blog and some SG trip that I wanted to blog too. Miss everyone in Malaysia. I currently have 8 housemates which is Me, Yi San, Gordon, Yin San, Joseph, Sean San and our lovely dog Leo & Claire.


Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment