Wednesday, July 29, 2009

3rd Week

It has been 3 weeks study. Marketing classes are getting more and more interesting. Week by week there is different activities to do. Good part is assessment has just started. I am getting myself warm up and take up the challenge. Seriously speaking, sometimes I still thinking am I worth to be in Aussie to study but nahhhh nevermind forget about it. Now is the time to focus on my studies and don't think of others. Thinking on the other side does not give me any benefit and might also give myself pressure. Finish my Diploma and that will shows that I am not wasting my time and the effort I have given. Positively thinking is the most important thing I must do now. By the way, its like 2 weeks I did not update my blog. Currently still in winter and cold. Wearing more shirts is the most I can do. I am very happy that I am staying together with a very nice and warmth housemates. Cooking at home is fun and saving money. Not to spend so much money is the most important objective that I must achieve. As a matured person, think wisely and not to affected by fellow friends is very important. Learning from my mistakes will give take me to another level. Anyway, writing quite a long crap here........end from here....bye


No comments:

Post a Comment