Friday, July 17, 2009
SouthBank Institute of Technology
I am having a 15 minutes break and actually students are not allowed in the class while the absence of the lecturer. I have no choice to stay in here as outside are very cold and windy. It is so fun and great having myself back to study again. Meeting new people from all around the countries. Classes from Australia is totally different from what I experience in Malaysia. It is very systematic and everything is on the website. Long time didn't pay any visit to my blog. Wanted to blog on my visit to SG and Penang but is quite lazy now. Will get myself more hardworking once I got myself feeling comfortable in Australia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so jealous i also want winter
ReplyDeletei tot you are very comfortable now :P keep finding excuses! huh! :P :P
ReplyDelete