Wednesday, June 17, 2009
A New Beginning
This is my first post for my 1st blog. I guess I should have more time to blog now ever since I have resigned from sales position. Life is very challenging as you experience more and more which you can apply in my daily life. Have been a month doing nothing at home. Sitting, Sleep, Hang Around, Futsal, Badminton etc etc. Study life getting more near which another 2 weeks more to go. I am glad that I still have the chance to study. Being a naughty and lazy person after SPM is not a very nice experience. I not even have a Diploma Cert. I have wasted my parents a lot of money paying to go for college. Regretted but I am lucky to have my love one giving me another chance to go back to study life. This time is different as I will be studying in Brisbane, Australia. It is a good oppurturnity and I must take it seriously. As in Malaysia I will be missing my Family and Friends. Thanks to them being so close and supportive to me. This whole month I have been Singapore and will be going to Penang for my last makan trip before entering Aussie. Can't wait for the Penang Trip. I guess it will be fun as it will be 5 person in a Myvi. Will post some nice pictures when I get back from Penang. To some ppl that is jealous cannot go Penang now ekekeke...don't worry you will got the chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay i'm 1st to comment!! Eh u siao ah 5 fellas in myvi??
ReplyDeletewah so fast u read my blog liao. 5 fella in myvi also can lerr....actually spacious and im not driving everyone that is FAT mer ekekekke
ReplyDeleteSebestian.. Life is always up and down. Learn from mistake which will benefit for our life. Important is dont reply the same mistake. Have fun stduy in oversea. Grab it and mentalistic it. Show it you can do it. Enjoy ur life in oversea and enjoy ur trip to Penang. I so jealous. wkakakakaka.. take care bro.
ReplyDeletethanks bro!
ReplyDelete